Stayed at the Pepper Club Hotel in Cape Town.
Very friendly bar staff. Lovely personable dining room attendants. The people at the hotel are very warm and so hospitable, that I would recommend the hotel for this reason alone.
The hotel also has a private cinema and a wonderful spa!
Basic room was a bit poky in size but had a lovely deep bath. Location is ideal in so far as Long Street is just around the corner.
The dining room is lacking in character. It feels like, and is a dining room stuffed with so many tables, that you know it is aimed at tour bus visitors. On a busy day, it strikes you that the carfé-style dining room experience is completely incongruous with the 'luxury' 'boutique' label to which the owners obviously aspire.
The only complaint I have is that I had to ask - several times in fact - to have security ensure that guests were not smoking on the floors in what is clearly meant to be a non-smoking hotel. This happened at least 4 times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bound by Loop, Long, Pepper and Bloem Street, Pepperclub Hotel & Spa is situated in the heart of bustling Cape Town and at the foot of renowned Table Mountain and Lions Head. The hotel not only offers the ideal location, but also five star comfort and personalised service to suit the needs of both leisure and business travellers. Inspired by New York's chic interiors, the hotel consists of 210 generously appointed suites, all of which include spectacular views of Cape Town. Facilities at the hotel include, among others, the intimate Odeon cinema, a fully-equipped gymnasium and a swimming pool with panoramic views. Cayenne Spa, tucked away on the 8th floor of the hotel, offers sanctuary for guests with its modern aura and eclectic menu of modern treatments. Located on the ground floor is Pepperclub's exclusive Paparazzi Bar & Lounge and in-house restaurant, Sinatra's, which combines a stylish and modern setting with a menu inspired by European continental cuisine. The hotel also offers guests scheduled complimentary shuttles to the V&A Waterfront and Camps Bay, home to one of South Africa's most beautiful and picturesque beachfronts. It is here that you will also find our beach club facilities. Hotel guests will have exclusive VIP access to the beach club's showers, private lockers and changing and restroom facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pepperclub Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pepper Club Luxury Hotel And Spa
- Pepper Club Luxury Hotel Cape Town Central
- Pepperclub Hotel & Spa Cape Town, South Africa