This hotel was one of my best experiences of hotels, from around the world. On arrival the staff were so friendly and helpful, they could not do enough to help.
My room was upgraded and I was based in a very clean and modern room with beautiful views of table mountain and the BoKaap. Inside the room it was really comfortable with all the mod cons and nice large bathroom, complimentary water, wine, chocolates and fruit.
We had access to the executive lounge, which served breakfast in the mornings, snacks in the afternoon and canapes in the evenings with alcoholic beverages until 21:00. The staff in the lounge were wonderful, so friendly and genuinely interested in me having a good stay and did all they could to help, with a massive smile on their faces. The best service I have encountered in ages!
The pool area was brilliant to relax in after a long day site seeing and attending business meetings. The service at the pool was great, and food lovely.
Overall the hotel made me feel really at ease in Cape Town, as it is so central to access long street, the V & A (In which there is a courtesy bus for every 15 mins), BoKaap, and other areas safely by foot. As far as I am concerned this is the only place to stay when in Cape Town and just loved the entire experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of South Africa's second largest city at the foot of Table Mountain, the Hilton Cape Town City Centre hotel is only 20 minutes from Cape Town Airport and is close to many shops and businesses, the wine district, a variety of beaches and the National Parliament. All of the modern Guest Rooms at this Cape Town hotel boast large windows, 32-inch LCD TVs and complimentary wireless internet access. Upgrade to an Executive Room for stunning views of Table Mountain or the city and access to the Executive Lounge, with complimentary breakfast, canapés and drinks. Hold a conference for up to 120 guests in one of 6 meeting rooms or 2 board rooms, which offer the very latest in audio/visual technology and ensure your event is a success with our business center. Indulge in an all-day dining experience in the elegant Mezbaan restaurants(Halaal certified by ICSA) and sip cocktails and relax with a fragrant shisha pipe in the exotic Signal Hill Terrace Lounge and Restaurant. Work out in our Fitness Center or soak up the glorious South African sunshine and stunning views of the Bo-Kaap and Table Mountain in the outdoor swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Cape Town City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cape Town City Centre Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hilton Cape Town City Centre South Africa