As every other Hilton accriss the world it remains a trusted brand. Fair value for money. Friendly and welcoming staff. Good location in the Bo-Kaap and close to restaurants.
Tip: This is not only a business hotel and a decent 5 star option for leisure travelers too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of South Africa's second largest city at the foot of Table Mountain, the Hilton Cape Town City Centre hotel is only 20 minutes from Cape Town Airport and is close to many shops and businesses, the wine district, a variety of beaches and the National Parliament. All of the modern Guest Rooms at this Cape Town hotel boast large windows, 32-inch LCD TVs and complimentary wireless internet access. Upgrade to an Executive Room for stunning views of Table Mountain or the city and access to the Executive Lounge, with complimentary breakfast, canapés and drinks. Hold a conference for up to 120 guests in one of 6 meeting rooms or 2 board rooms, which offer the very latest in audio/visual technology and ensure your event is a success with our business center. Indulge in an all-day dining experience in the elegant Mezbaan restaurants(Halaal certified by ICSA) and sip cocktails and relax with a fragrant shisha pipe in the exotic Signal Hill Terrace Lounge and Restaurant. Work out in our Fitness Center or soak up the glorious South African sunshine and stunning views of the Bo-Kaap and Table Mountain in the outdoor swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hilton Cape Town City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cape Town City Centre Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hilton Cape Town City Centre South Africa