I spent 2 days in Cape Town by myself while waiting to join an adventure tour. I used my Hilton points and selected this hotel for it's closeness to the waterfront. My room was again much nicer than any American Hilton's and the concierge lounge again, a veritable feast. The lounge was small, but it was just steps from the pool area and outdoor tables. Having missed lunch the first day I ate a the hotel restaurant, something I rarely do. My lamb kabob wrap with yogourt dressing was scrumptious. I never felt uncomfortable walking from the hotel to the waterfront as security seemed to be everywhere. My only complaint with this hotel was the concierge deskclerks who while very polite, did not seem to be well trained. I had to involve the manager twice to help me get my lost luggage delivered, and to assist with a double booking for the same day. That being said, everyone on the staff was always smiling and very polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of South Africa's second largest city at the foot of Table Mountain, the Hilton Cape Town City Centre hotel is only 20 minutes from Cape Town Airport and is close to many shops and businesses, the wine district, a variety of beaches and the National Parliament. All of the modern Guest Rooms at this Cape Town hotel boast large windows, 32-inch LCD TVs and complimentary wireless internet access. Upgrade to an Executive Room for stunning views of Table Mountain or the city and access to the Executive Lounge, with complimentary breakfast, canapés and drinks. Hold a conference for up to 120 guests in one of 6 meeting rooms or 2 board rooms, which offer the very latest in audio/visual technology and ensure your event is a success with our business center. Indulge in an all-day dining experience in the elegant Mezbaan restaurants(Halaal certified by ICSA) and sip cocktails and relax with a fragrant shisha pipe in the exotic Signal Hill Terrace Lounge and Restaurant. Work out in our Fitness Center or soak up the glorious South African sunshine and stunning views of the Bo-Kaap and Table Mountain in the outdoor swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Cape Town City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cape Town City Centre Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hilton Cape Town City Centre South Africa