My husband and I stayed here for six nights on our first trip to South Africa. The hotel exceeded our expectations and we had a wonderful stay! I highly recommend staying here when in Cape Town. It is well located in the center city where we walked to dinner several nights and there was a close HOHO bus stop. The staff were very welcoming and friendly, and always around if you needed something. As a Diamond Hilton Honors member, we were upgraded to a gorgeous one bedroom suite with view of Table Mountain. The room was lovely with a very comfortable bed and the bathroom had a large tub and rain shower. We even had a powder room. Nice Hilton amenities, fluffy towels and bathrobes, slippers.
We had access to the Executive Lounge for breakfast (which included a hot and cold buffet and they would cook to order pancakes, omelet, etc) and appetizers/drinks in the evening. We really enjoyed relaxing in the evening and over a glass of wine before dinner. The business center was very convenient and we used it easily to print boarding passes.
There’s a Thrifty car rental in the garage which made renting a car for the day quick and easy for sightseeing along the Cape.
I would definitely stay here again in Cape Town. We found the hotel everything you could ask for in a first class hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of South Africa's second largest city at the foot of Table Mountain, the Hilton Cape Town City Centre hotel is only 20 minutes from Cape Town Airport and is close to many shops and businesses, the wine district, a variety of beaches and the National Parliament. All of the modern Guest Rooms at this Cape Town hotel boast large windows, 32-inch LCD TVs and complimentary wireless internet access. Upgrade to an Executive Room for stunning views of Table Mountain or the city and access to the Executive Lounge, with complimentary breakfast, canapés and drinks. Hold a conference for up to 120 guests in one of 6 meeting rooms or 2 board rooms, which offer the very latest in audio/visual technology and ensure your event is a success with our business center. Indulge in an all-day dining experience in the elegant Mezbaan restaurants(Halaal certified by ICSA) and sip cocktails and relax with a fragrant shisha pipe in the exotic Signal Hill Terrace Lounge and Restaurant. Work out in our Fitness Center or soak up the glorious South African sunshine and stunning views of the Bo-Kaap and Table Mountain in the outdoor swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Cape Town City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cape Town City Centre Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hilton Cape Town City Centre South Africa