Taj Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$156
US$147
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$191
US$158
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

The Cape Royale(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$157
US$143
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

The Commodore(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$184
Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel(Cape Town Central)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$837
US$310
Blackheath Lodge(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$87
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Derwent House Boutique Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$119
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$169
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

Cape Grace(Cape Town Central)
US$864
US$753
The Table Bay Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$528
US$474
1,479 results
All reviewsthe executive loungetable mountainbo kaapfree shuttleconcierge stafflong streetsignal hillbedroom suiteshuttle servicethe hotel offerswater frontcentral locationwaterfront areacamps baysouth africarandcabs
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

A good hotel option in central Cape Town. The property is laid out ok with a coffee/tea bar in the lobby. Executive Lounge was subpar by Hilton standards. Same with breakfast. That said, the staff in front were amazing. Very cordial, professional and eager to make my stay great. Anxious to come back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ozdess9

Dear ozdess9,

We appreciate your feedback and it sounds like you had a great time in Cape Town! From the facilities to our warm staff members, we are taking your comments into consideration as we take the steps necessary to make it right for you and our future guests.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Cape Town City Centre.

Marc Schumacher
Hilton Cape Town City Centre

Reviewed 7 August 2017

No matter how great the service and the rooms (which are pretty good) in my book a hotel gets a single star if it makes its guests physically unsafe.

During renovation there is no sign at the entrance that says "Hilton." I've attached a photo of the entrance. When I complained they said there was a Hilton sign around the CORNER but I didn't see it. In fact, my Uber driver dropped me off, with my luggage, near the entrance that HE knew was the entrance, but which was completely unmarked as a Hilton or even as a hotel.

It is widely known that South Africa is dangerous for tourists, and I got very scared while I was wondering around with my suitcase and backpack when a homeless man kept approaching me and saying something I could not understand. Frantic, I searched and searched for the sign indicating the entrance until I realized that an open door actually was the Hilton, but THERE WAS NO SIGN.

I'm told the lack of signage is only during renovations, but a hotel that can be this reckless and blasé about guest safety in one area can be the same way in another. There are lots of hotels in Cape Town. Why risk it?

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank DavidBenkof

Dear Mr Benkof,

We would like to thank you for the time taken to give us feedback, which is highly appreciated.

The main entrance was closed for one day due to necessary renovations.
We take pride in the safety and security of our guests at all times, and so we did everything required as per local law and safety regulations to secure and guarantee the safety of our guests.

I can assure you that we do everything necessary to not only guarantee the safety of our guests, but also to create a great guest experience while staying at our hotel (as you have mentioned in your first phrase of the review).

We do apologise if it has caused any inconvenience to you and we do hope that you will visit us again in the near future.

With our best personal regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I've read some of the reviews that have been less flattering, but our recent stay was the complete opposite.

We chose the Hilton as our base for Cape Town after completing a safari in Kruger. The moment we arrived we were warmly greeted and even with extra chocolates for the kids. Our room was ready and had all of the trimmings we've come accustomed to at a Hilton.

The front desk even called us daily in the evening to make sure we had everything we needed.

I will be upfront and say we did get an upgrade to a one bedroom suite being a Diamond Member, but I didn't see any difference at the front desk to the housekeeping staff on how they treated all their guests.

The executive lounge is a little dark, but is slated for renovations as the rest of the hotel is undergoing at the moment.

We had a great stay and would stay here again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear ajaineng,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your 5 star experiences.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed our modern and comfortable rooms, stunning views, central location as well as complimentary Wi-Fi. It is such a pleasure to learn that you were welcomed with the warmth and hospitality our team members are renowned for.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Mother City soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

It was a good place to stay. Supportive staff, good breakfast that accomodates a vegetarian diet. The rooms had everything you would look for. Thanks for the easy access to wifi! The nice view from the bar area is refreshing!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear livhuwanin,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your 5 star experiences.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed our modern, comfortable rooms and our breakfast as well as complimentary Wi-Fi. It is such a pleasure to learn that you were welcomed with the warmth and hospitality our team members are renowned for.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Mother City soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Location excellent, staff service quite good, facilities quite good. Simple things like not having bacon at breakfast or being able to have an alcoholic beverage with dinner in the restaurant are reasons enough not to return to this hotel. Its a shame that integration in society has gone missing at this Hilton facility and western visitors are dismissed as lesser valued customers due to religious bekiefs. Not even having an option for what are considered normalities in normal hotels of this standard is a shane and detraction from otherwose a fairly good stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
3  Thank Matt P

Dear Matt P,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback. Guest feedback is incredibly important to us. We are taking your comments into consideration as we take the steps necessary to make it right for you and our future guests.

In an effort to meet the needs of our diverse guests and the communities in which we operate, Hilton Cape Town City Centre provides a Halaal-friendly environment and we are Halaal certified by ICSA (Islamic Council of South Africa). This information is visible on our website.
We hope to have another opportunity to serve you if your travels bring you back to Cape Town.

I'm please to read that you enjoyed our staff's warm hospitality. Thank you for having chosen Hilton Cape Town City Centre, I look forward to welcoming you back.

Marc Schumacher