MannaBay
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Alta Bay(Cape Town Central)
  • Pool
2Inn1 Kensington(Cape Town Central)
View Hotel
The Three Boutique Hotel(Cape Town Central)
View Hotel
Four Rosmead(Cape Town Central)
View Hotel
Kensington Place(Cape Town Central)
View Hotel
SunSquare Cape Town Gardens(Cape Town Central)
View Hotel
Lady Hamilton Hotel(Cape Town Central)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Derwent House Boutique Hotel(Cape Town Central)
View Hotel
Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel(Cape Town Central)
View Hotel
More Quarters Hotel(Cape Town Central)
View Hotel
All reviewsmanna bayhigh teawhite roomversailles suiteorchid roomboutique hotelpom pomexplorer roomtable mountainhour butler serviceday bedoverlooking cape townour honeymoonevery afternoonsteam roomdinner reservationsamazing hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I've had the privilege of staying in some of the most incredible accommodations throughout South Africa and quite arrogantly I thought I'd seen and experienced the best...until my first night at MannaBay!!! No amount of expression or description will do this property justice, you just have to experience it for yourself.
4 weeks after my visit I was back in Cape Town and treated my parents to their overwhelming 2 night stay...they loved it so much that my Mother was devastated to leave for her flight to Europe and asked if she could trade her 3 week holiday with an extra night at MannaBay.
Thank you once again to Justine and the always assisting, forever friendly and super efficient staff...you exceed exceptions each and every time.

Room Tip: There are no tips necessary for room choice at this incredible property...each room is individually marvelous with it's own uniqueness and breath-taking views!!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
MannabayManagement, Manager at MannaBay, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Thank you for your beautiful review and feedback. It was fantastic having your folks stay with us at MannaBay after you had experienced it yourself. We focus on guest experiences and attention to detail - our staff are passionate about what we do which seems you got to experience that. We hope to welcome you back soon. Warm regards, Justine and the MannaBay team

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Mannabay in Capetown for four nights and this was one of the all time best places we've ever stayed. We didn't want to leave! Gorgeous boutique hotel with exemplary service -- every butler is so kind and thoughtful and we particularly loved getting to know Shadrack! The decor is fabulous and the food is five star. Breakfast and tea were both over the top -- anything you could possibly imagine! So delicious. We felt like kings. Also the most picturesque views -- great location at foot of table mtn and not far at all from center of town. Definitely the place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Eqcox

Thank you for your awesome review and feedback on your recent MannaBay stay. We are thrilled to hear it was perfection for you. We do hope to welcome you back soon to MannaBay. Warm regards, Justine and The MannaBay team

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I wish I could find a better word to describe MannaBay, my husband and I were blown away from the minute we got to the hotel. We felt like we had fallen into a small piece of heaven. The staff match the beauty of the surroundings and the elegance of the hotel, we felt like royalty, yet so at home and welcome.
The attention to detail is phenomenal …everything was perfect, although it was just for one night, it felt like a lifetime and I really felt saddened to have to leave.
Thank you for such a special and memorable stay, I cannot recommend a place more highly than MannaBay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank debbylock

Thank you for your wonderful feedback - it means a lot to us. Even more that your stay was phenomenal and your enjoyed our attention to detail and hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you back some day soon. Warm regards, The MannaBay team

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I don't even know what to say.

Amazing rooms, astounding views, unbelievably friendly staff--who truly seem to care, not just because it is their job. The rooms are each differently decorated, and mine was huge and wonderfully appointed.

I have traveled extensively worldwide for work for many years, and I have never encounter such delightful, pleasant people running a hotel. My colleague and I left very early in the morning, and the gentleman who sets up the breakfast did so 90 minutes early just for the two of us. And, I should note, it was absolutely delicious.

To come up with anything at all to bring balance to this review, I would only say that the location can be a bit hard to find. However, the location accounts for the incredible views, so who cares. . .

I absolutely recommend this place, especially if you are traveling for pleasure.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank D01234

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at MannaBay. We are very happy and pleased you were WOW'd by our service and enjoyed the beautiful views of Cape Town. Being the highest boutique in Cape Town and bordering the Table Mountain National Park we do benefit from gorgeous Table Mountain and city views.

Warm regards, The MannaBay team

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We stayed here in April 2014 for the beginning of our honeymoon trip. From the moment we arrived until we left, we have had a level of service that is clearly amazing. Every staff member is dedicated to make your stay enjoyable, hassle free and memorable. Justine is by far the best manager we have ever seen in all the places we've visited over the years. Professional, diligent, efficient, resourceful and always thinking forward. She can help you out for anything and will solve problems if they occur.
The hotel is beautiful, intimate and exclusive. You will feel at home right away. Nice pool, sundeck for yoga, little gym... everything is there, plus the surroundings! Pure magic!
From Breakfast to high tea, the food is excellent, thanks to the chefs.

Thank you all for a memorable stay!

Patricia and Antoine

Ps.Thank you also to Shadrack, so nice, genuine and always smiling. We enjoyed our little chats. Best of luck and success with your doctorate! Continue to support Real Madrid!

Room Tip: Explorer room has a great theme decoration with a blend of antique and modern. superb sea view and a bit of table mountain also with the amazing reflecting colors of the sunset. We loved it.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Antoine2345
MannabayManagement, Manager at MannaBay, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Patricia and Antoine - thank you ! Thank you for taking your time and leaving wonderful feedback of your stay with us at MannaBay in April. We loved having you with us and even happier that your honeymoon in Cape Town and MannaBay was so memorable. Over and above providing a luxury and comfortable stay, we thrive on guest experience and engagement. I am thrilled we delivered on these and made your honeymoon so memorable. We will never forget your warm and lovely smiles. Warm regards, Justine and The MannaBay team (P.S. I'll have a word with Shadrack :-)