Dutch Manor Antique Hotel
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$150
Hilton
  • Pool
ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$66
  • Pool
Cape Grace(Cape Town Central)
US$766
US$615
Agoda.com
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$124
Protea Hotels
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$132
  • Pool
Pepperclub Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$152
  • Breakfast included
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$363
US$267
US$298
US$251
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$784
US$691
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Derwent House Boutique Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$183
US$171
Travelocity
All reviewsbo kaaplong streetchain hotelsbree streetred buslarge bathroomthree nightscomfortable roombreakfast was excellentlocation is greatenjoyed our stayluxuryconveniencewaterfrontuber
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 May 2012

I must say that I really felt at home here. Wonderful staff and lovely room - fantastic bathroom! And the location is really perfect. Close to everything that I love about Cape Town. The cafe´s, bookshops.. restaurants... I'll be back soon!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2012

My husband and I enjoyed a one-night stay. GM & personal chef Heloise Smit and her staff were the sole-definition of professionalism meets down-right-niceness. Their warmth, generosity and friendliness is unrivaled. And boy oh boy, the lady knows her way around food. Our meals were to die for.

The hotel itself is magnificent, the rooms decorated to perfection. Everything including the bathroom was spotlessly clean - gleaming in fact. Beds guaranteed a perfect night's rest. No light or sound filtered through the windows or curtains. Showers were hot and they serve coffee in bed on a silver tray. What more could want want? Personal meal and check-in times? Oh, they offer that as well. This hotel is a winner, folks. A home away from home.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claudia D
Reviewed 1 April 2012

I booked this hotel for 1 night prior to starting my garden route tour the next door.. and i didnot regret it.. the antique style itself was wonderful.. the bedroom was elegantly decorated and had a nice sized bathroom.. we had a view on the road itself.. i love dogs so had a wonderful time with the dog of the owners and the breakfastttttttttttttttttttt was simply amazing.. and home cooked.. i rolled my eyes and felt as if i was in heaven.. Long street is 3 blocks from the hotel.. and we felt perfectly safe... would recommend it to anyone who does not mind a different style of accommodation..

I tried to book the hotel again when i returned from my tour but it was fully booked... i liked it that much!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sanyukta S
Reviewed 1 March 2012

We had very cosy and confortable stay. Lovely people, well located, well decorated.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2012

What an amazing experience, I wish we could stay longer! The staff members are all very friendly and helpful. The room we stayed in was beautifully decorated and very comfortable. We were treated to a tour of the Bo-Kaap which was very informative and the tour guide Cyril was very entertaining. After our tour we enjoyed a cooking demonstration done by Heloise, the in-house chef as well as general manager. She made us feel at home and treated us with a 3-course dinner on the balcony, every single course was beautifully presented and tasted even better than one could imagine. Breakfast in the mornings is a treat, on offer is muesli and fresh fruit with yogurt and Heloise will make any breakfast of your choice (remember to have an idea of what you would like to have before going up for breakfast).

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple