Dutch Manor Antique Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Cape Town Lodge(Cape Town Central)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The Pinnacle(Cape Town Central)
View Hotel
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)
  • Pool
Pepperclub Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)
  • Breakfast included
Urban Chic Boutique Hotel(Cape Town Central)
Upperbloem(Cape Town Central)
View Hotel
Daddy Long Legs Art Hotel(Cape Town Central)
  • Bar/Lounge
Happy Rhino Hotel(Cape Town Central)
View Hotel
Long Street Boutique Hotel(Cape Town Central)
  • Bar/Lounge
Cape Heritage Hotel(Cape Town Central)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbo kaaplong streetchain hotelsbree streetred buslarge bathroomthree nightscomfortable roombreakfast was excellentlocation is greatenjoyed our stayluxuryconveniencewaterfrontuber
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We had a wonderful two nights in the Dutch Manor. We were looked after like royalty and had beds to match. The breakfast was superb and the location good for access to Table Mountain. Bo Kapp is a very interesting area - we walked down to a local eating place and dined out for £2 each!

Room Tip: We had a quick peek in all the rooms and all seemed to have four poster beds. One room does have two four posters in which went down a storm with our two teenagers!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Cath B
DutchCapeTown, General Manager at Dutch Manor Antique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your feedback.

I am delighted that you had a memorable stay at our gem, and the fact that you enjoyed the personal service we offer at Dutch Manor. It was a real honor to have you as our guests.

We hope to have you back again soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

The Dutch Manor is an exquisitely furnished mansion in the very heart of Bo-Kaap. We were so delighted and overwhelmed by the courtesy of the personnel, always ready to help us feel at home and responsive to our needs. The rooms are large and comfortable and beautifully maintained. The location is great, in the very heart of Bo-Kaap, and minutes from the centre of
town, the area is quiet but at the same time close to all commerce.
We loved our stay and the wonderful hospitality!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
DutchCapeTown, General Manager at Dutch Manor Antique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

Dear Guest

My staff and I would like to thank you for taking your time to review us. It was a great honor to have you as our guests with your family.

Above all I am delighted that we made your stay a home away from home experience.

We look forward to host you again.

warmest regards,

Nobu

Reviewed 10 July 2013

A more Cape specific hotel you could not find in Cape Town. The ambience and comfort is perfect with antiques in abundance. The staff are knowledgable, friendly and efficient and breakfast was everything one could ask for. The location is perfect for business and tourism and although situated on a busy road, there was little traffic noise inside the hotel. Simply splendiforous!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

It was a great pleasure having you as our treasured guest. I am delighted that you had a memorable stay with us.

Thank you for your time to review us, it is much appreciated.

Looking forward to your next visit.

Warmest regards,
Nobu

Reviewed 5 July 2013

Upon visiting Capetwon for business last week, I decided to choose an alternative for the big chains this time, in the form of a small boutique hotel. Not disappointed, on the contrary. It started with an excellent transfer from the airport; fine location, charming welcome, beautiful antique rooms, great hospitality and......perfect wifi. So much enjoyed this small venue!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest

I am delighted to the fact that you had a complete 'home away from home ' experience. We at Dutch Manor take pride in giving a memorable stay to our guests.

We greatly value your feedback.

We look forward to have you on your next visit again.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

I always prefer to stay in smaller privately run hotels since I find them more personal and friendlier. Dutch Manor is no exception. This was my first visit to Cape Town and I travelled on my own. It was a pleasure dealing with Dutch Manor - they arranged for a car to pick me up at the airport and were able to answer all questions relating to local sightseeing and restaurants. The manager was even kind enough to buy an adaptor for me! The room was roomy, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was certainly adequate and I appreciated the cup of tea offered upon arrival! No hesitation in recommending it and I would love to go back.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo