Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$56
View deal
PricelineUS$63
Agoda.comUS$57
Trip.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews great place to stay clean rooms enjoyed my stay location is great yogurt hostel braai waterfront dorm intern greenpoint ct
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2019

This place was perfect. Great location, easy to walk down to the waterfront, and less than a 20 min drive from almost everything else. The whole place was super clean, and there are tons of resources to help you book trips and participate in group activities. Staying in my own room here was better than most of the hotels I stayed at during my trip. Even if you're not big into hostels, and typically prefer hotels, booking a private room here is that way to go. I felt completely safe walking around by myself in this area.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 9 June 2019

Please check out Atlantic Backpackers for great accommodation and friendly service. I will definitely recommend and use them again.
Clean rooms, friendly staff, great knowledge and recommendations what to do if you don't know. Also great location and walking distance for most locations.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 5 June 2019 via mobile

We had a super nice stay at Atlantic Point Backpackers! Everything was clean, the atmosphere was relaxed and casual and we got to know many really nice people. The hostel is centrally located and we always felt safe. Special thanks to Fawaaz Domingo, who picked us up and also brought us back to the airport (+27 (71) 168-2616). Highly recommendable!! :)

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2019

Had a good rest with interesting people passing through from many countries. I got the impression that the establishment was recommended to many of my fellow travellers. Nice friendly atmosphere and good staff. Being originally from CT I was surprised by the guest turnover out of season. I would definitely recommend this property.

Reviewed 22 May 2019 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights in the Hostel, the breakfast was really good, the rooms are clean and nice. We also liked the half price offer for drinks at the bar :).
We also recommend the pick up by Fawaaz Domingo (+27711682616). He is a really friendly and helpful guy, knows a lot of the City and surroundings and is also a guide for tours.

Trip type: Travelled with friends