Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$63
View deal
Agoda.com
US$57
View deal
Trip.comUS$70
Travelocity
All reviews great place to stay clean rooms enjoyed my stay location is great yogurt hostel braai waterfront dorm intern greenpoint ct
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2019

I'd have to say the best place to stay in Cape Town! I have been travelling for almost 40 years & this backpackers is I'd say the best I've stayed in ! ,

Spotless bed linen as were the rooms, I felt safe & confident in leaving my valuables in the room storage lockers, security entering the building was good as was personal security within the building.

Great location, the management were superb & faultless in looking after my needs, very knowledgable with great local advice.

I received a very warm & hospitable welcome and a sincere bye & come again when I left,

The ambience in the communal dining area was excellent, I met people from all over the world, all very friendly.

If I was being picky! I'd suggest an extra toaster & T towels for the kitchen area, but thats me being pedantic !

As I say this is the best place in Cape Town!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 3 August 2019

Poor breakfast and old furniture in the room. Cold room. We expected something better for the price paid. In an other way, it's close to the city center (30 minutes walking) but the way there it's a bit unsafe.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2019

I stayed at Atlantic Point for about a weel and I got to meet young and cool people from all over the world. Staff very friendly and welcoming. Great location, close to main touristic areas and the hostel is well known among the locals, which helps a lot! Loved every second of it and would definitely stay there again.

Reviewed 16 July 2019

I traveled there for 8 days by my own. I really met a lot of people. The staff is super friendly. I would recommend to go there.

Rooms were satisfying: cleaned everyday. Kitchen was clean. Showers is in the same room as toilets witch might not be the best match ever...

Good accommodation for your wallet as well!

Reviewed 26 June 2019 via mobile

Was quiet when I went but it was kinda nice!
It was close to the waterfront/ cite seeing bus stop which was awesome!!!!
Make sure you bring a large (ish) lock and THERE IS NO LARGE BAG STORAGE!
Breakfast was okay
Everyone was lovely and helpful!!

Date of stay: June 2019