“Great Day, Beauty Hike & a great tour guide”

Ridgway Ramblers Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: A visit to Cape Town is not complete without a hike on Table Mountain. We will tailor make a hike to suit all ages and fitness levels - Your boots are made for walking.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Calgary, Canada
“Great Day, Beauty Hike & a great tour guide”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Did the Table Mountain hike up the back of Skeleton's gorge. Booked very last minute & all was good to go the next day.
Binny was a great tour guide and loved spending the day with her. If you're not from Cape Town & are unfamiliar with the local hiking routes you should for sure take a Ridgway Ramblers Day Tour with Binny! She's an expert.

-Shimona

Bologna, Italy
“Perfect hike”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I wanted to do a quiet hike on the Table Mountain, and to enjoy the natural environment and the view of the surroundings. With Binny I got all of this, it was exactly what I was looking for. If I came back to Cape Town, I would call her again!

Visited July 2014
Bangkok, Thailand
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Binny was fantastic and funny!!!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I and my mother were visited Cape Point on 8th July 2014 with Binny,she was great and humble.My mother had a knee problem,so we went on slow and Binny was patient and quite understand my mother's problem.She tried the best way to helped my mother to enjoy Cape Point.I love Binny.Next time I would like to do a mountain along the wine route.So Binny is first choice for me.Thank you again Binny

Ps.my mother said hi to you :)

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Patt P
Seoul, South Korea
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wow ~ Hiking up with Binney Truly amazing”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

It was truly amazing to hike "Table Mountain" as well as "Cape of Good Hope" with such a professional guide. Binny made the hike much more fun and exciting, and it became the highlight of my visit in Cape Town. I have spent two days with her, and I will never forget how great the tour was. She always took me to breathtaking scenaries with detailed explaination. I could not count how many times I lost my words. I highly recommend her and her experience.

Kennewick, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Ridgway Ramblers”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Table mountain is a must do when visiting Cape Town. We were extremely lucky to have Binny Ridgway as a guide. She came highly recommended by our hotels concierge. Binny was very knowledgeable and patient with this slow hiker. I will definitely contact her again if we return to Cape Town.