“Great experience with a great tour guide!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of 4 Cape Town Day Tours

4 Cape Town Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: 4 Cape Day Tours provides Private Day Trips to some of the most amazing scenery in the Cape Town Area. Our focus is the scenery in a relaxed environment. We have various day trips on offer. Wine country, Hermanus for whales and Cape Peninsula for some of the most amazing scenery. Send us an email for one of our team to take you on a journey. We specialize in small private groups
Seattle, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great experience with a great tour guide!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

If you want to have great time around Cape Town don't look any further - e-mail Sean!

We took two day trips with Sean and both of them were fantastic! His knowledge of the region, friendly personality, high efficiency throughout the booking process, and very reasonable prices made our trip to Cape Town very enjoyable!

Visited April 2014
capetownfan, Owner at 4 Cape Town Day Tours, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Dear Alexandria

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of your experiences with us. Both tours were equally memorable and enjoyable for me. Hopefully your children will be the next visitor to South Africa.

Los Angeles, California
“Perfect tour made a perfect day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

We only had one free day in Cape Town to explore the surrounding region. Sean knew just where to take us and what to show us. His in depth knowledge of the region and friendly, colorful personality made the trip all the more enjoyable. As the day started out a bit rainy we stopped for a bit of wine tasting before making our way up the coast. As we parked at Boulders Beach to see the penguins and enjoy the wonderful views the drizzle stopped. I'm sure Sean is no magician, but it did seem like he could read the weather pretty well. The trip along the coast was one of the most beautiful drives I've ever taken, and Sean was able to give us a nice accompanying talk about the geology, wildlife, history and he candidly answered any and all of our questions about the region. Sean seemed to know all the ins and outs -- where to go, what to see, what routes to take. We stopped at a lovely restaurant for lunch, and he knew just when the tourist busses would be leaving it so we could get a table. If we ever wanted to stop for photos we'd just ask him to pull over. Sean has had much experience with the local wildlife, which you will see if you go to the various Capes. When a baboon jumped on the roof of the van, Sean was unfazed, he'd seen it before. And when our way was blocked by an ostrich he patiently waited for it to move along. Some of the most amazing photo's I've ever taken were taken on that drive. Make sure to take extra disks and batteries if you're going to the Capes. And be sure to use the Panorama mode if your camera has it. Sean's a professional driver, he is courteous and accomodating. A couldn't recommend him more highly.

Visited May 2014
Dear Darren

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our services. I am glad that we were able to make your short time off as productive and as spectacular as possible. The Cape is an amazing place to visit and we were lucky with the weather that it cleared up as I thought it would.

Los Angeles, California
“Best tour of my life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

I have travelled extensively and been on my share of tours, and Sean Casey's spectacular journey down to Cape Point was absolutely extraordinary. His knowledge of the history of South Africa, the culture, the geography and the animals was beyond belief. He was funny and thoughtful and made sure everyone in my party was happy and felt taken care of. His van was clean and comfortable and his driving was very safe. We were able to see baboons, ostriches, penguins and other animals and never once felt rushed. Whenever we wanted to sop he was always extremely accommodating. I would HIGHLY recommend Sean.

Visited April 2014
capetownfan, Owner at 4 Cape Town Day Tours, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Dear Todd

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our services. I hope it gave you some insight into South Africa and the beauties of our country. Keep up the script writing

Colorado Springs, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Day tour for Photographer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

I booked Sean for a full day tour for clients of mine travelling in Cape Town. He responded to my inquiry quickly and was very efficient throughout the booking process. We changed things on him a couple of times ! Everything worked out perfectly and my clients were very impressed. He accommodated them and pointed out places for wonderful photographs. I am a Travel Agent in Colorado and will use him again.

1 Thank gillian r
capetownfan, Owner at 4 Cape Town Day Tours, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Hi Gillian

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review of your experience with us. I am happy that the feedback will prompt you to use us again.

New York City, New York
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“great way to travel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

i did a private tour of the cape point region from kirstenbosch south through boulders to cape point and back through chapman drive. sean was excellent in every way. there were no time constraints. no rush at all. very accomodating in every way. totally recommended.

Visited February 2014
Dear Steven

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words. I hope the rest of your trips was equally special.