1. Location. Next to the city center, restaurants, shops and not very far from the waterfront.
1. Room. The closet of my room was destroyed, the staff told me they would fix it right away, after 5 days nobody came. The windows were broken like someone opened fire on them.
3. Elevator. There is a fake sign saying they are repairing up the elevator. Never saw anybody fixing it.
4. Terrible breakfast. You should wait 1 or 2 hours to get some eggs, beans, half sausage and melted butter. The kitchen doesnt work good.
5. Wifi. Only worked in the hall.
6. Price. Way too expensive for what it is.
I will not come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Kings in Cape Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kings In Cape Hotel Cape Town, South Africa