“Extreme scene = Trip of a life time”

Extreme Scene - Day Trips
More attraction details
Owner description: We are your Cape Town One Stop Adventure Shop. Contact us for all your outdoor adventure needs and rest assured of an experience of a lifetime. Shark cage diving, tandem skydiving, tandem paragliding, quad biking, sand boarding, helicopter flights, safaris or even an awesome abseil from Table Mountain. We will even give good local advice and book your accommodation. Let us make your experience in Cape Town an enjoyable one and contact us as soon as you can.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Extreme scene = Trip of a life time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Thanks so much for being so incredible! We had the most wonderful Cape Town experience imaginable thank to Gavin(and Jo), we skydived and took in the wonderful views of table mountain and the coast line from 9000ft, we went on a lovely catamaran cruise on New Year's Eve and watched the water front fireworks from the water and we went on the most amazing wine lands tour. As well as his advise about beaches and view points to see the best of Cape Town and encouragement to climb table mountain and lions head (both such fab experiences) plus so so so much more! Our trip was so successful we all can't wait to come back ASAP.

Visited December 2013
ExtremeScene, Owner at Extreme Scene - Day Trips, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Hi Melissa. It was an absolute pleasure looking after such an enthusiastic bunch that you were. Hiking both Table Mountain and Lions Head is a challenge but what an accomplishment! I must be honest though. You guys are very welcome here all the time as long as you bring that perfect weather with you again :) We were very lucky as it helped everything to run smoothly and according to plan. Come back soon and bring that good luck weather with you please.

London
“Memories to last a life time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

We had the most amazing holiday in Cape Town which was largely due to the awesome excursions arranged by Extremescene. We were a group of six.

We booked a day trip to the winelands, shark cage diving and a day safari all through Extremescene. Gavin the owner provided us with first class service and was more than happy to answer our questions and gave great suggestions of other places in Cape Town to experience.

Extremescene arranged every part of our day trips, and ensured that everything was in order and even monitored the weather to ensure that we went on the excursions in the most ideal conditions.

As a group made up mostly of foreigners travelling to South Africa from Europe, Gavin provided us with great taste of the local culture and really showed great South African hospitality.

Will definitely be back in Cape Town one day!

Visited November 2013
ExtremeScene, Owner at Extreme Scene - Day Trips, responded to this review, 15 December 2013
Hi Andrew. Thank you for allowing us to plan a few experiences for you and your friends while in Cape Town. I must say you guys all certainly had a load of fun and the day in the Winelands was one to remember with weather like that. Doing a privately planned tour of the Winelands allows you to access the wine estates that would be visited on many of the scheduled tours and a nice way to relax after some adrenalin activities. We hope to host you and your friends again soon.
Dallas, Texas
“EPIC and UNFORGETTABLE trip to Cape Town thanks to Extreme Scene”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

Gavin and Extreme Scene were amazing. We utilized Extreme Scene for shark diving, wine touring and our safari. All three day trips were absolutely perfect. Gavin knows all of the best companies to partner with; he has chosen only companies who are 100% focused on making sure your day trip is an absolute success. The shark diving was one of the greatest experiences of our lives. We wnet to some amazing vineyards which were off the beaten path. The lunch spot he took us to during the wine tour (Graffe vineyard) was unforgettable. The six of us sat outside with a view of the valley eating unbelievable food. The safari was great as well.

The best thing about Extreme Scene is how Gavin will work with you to make sure everything is perfect. He tracekd the weather and called us to suggest that we move our shark diving trip up one day because it was looking like it might be choppy on our originally planned day. So we agreed and he sorted it all out with the shark diving company. Thankfully he did as we saw a 13 foot great white hammer a tuna right in front of us and the next day the company had to cancel the dive because of bad weather.

The morning of our safari (we had to wake up at 5am to leave), one of our party woke up ill. We called Gavin, again at 5 in the morning. He answered and told us not to worry, he would make sure we could join the safari the following day.

He also gave us great tips on where to watch whales and other activities.

Extreme Scene made our trip an absolute success and we will use them to arrange all of our activities next time we are in CT!

Perth, Australia
“ticked off the bucket list”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

Thank you SO very much!
I had the most wonderful time. Diving with Great Whites has been on my to do list for far too long. Now I can cross it off with satisfaction.
Not a bother at all for the early start. I was too excited to sleep anyway! And I was doing this tour ‘come hell or high water’.
Marius was a treasure. Keep this man’s contract going. He is informative, funny, clear, and clearly has a passion for what he does.
I was given your site from a work colleague who had also been on the Shark Cage Dive with you, and she was very happy with her experience which in turn gave me confidence using your service. And BOY am I glad I did!!
I too will be recommending your tours to all I meet.
Thanks again Gavin! You helped one of my dreams come true!

Visited November 2013
Hi Nicky it was a pleasure working with you and brilliant that you finally got to see the Great Whites Sharks as you have always wished. They are definitely a must see when visiting Cape Town and certainly on many clients "bucket list". When you come back hopefully in our Winter we can take you to see them predate on the Cape Fur seals also know as Air Jaws!!!
Westfield, New Jersey
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Shark Dive and Sky Dive Combo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

My friend and I had a fabulous time doing both the shark dive and the sky dive. Gaving was fabulous at planning, answering all of my questions, and making me feel comforatble with making plans in a foreign country so far in advance. I thoroughly enjoyed both events, and it was great meeting Gavin when he took us to sky diving. He took pictures for us when we landed and he was a complete pleasure to book with! I whole heartedly recommend booking with him and I will definitely be booking with him again in the future when I come back!

Visited October 2013
ExtremeScene, Owner at Extreme Scene - Day Trips, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Rachael the smile on your face after your skydive said it all. That is what I call an "ear to ear" smile thats for sure! Was awesome to experience. Thanks for booking your 2 experiences with us and we look forward to seeing you again in Cape Town when you bring your parents with you. Take care.