“Incredible experience !”

One-Way Hop-on Hop-off Bus from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth
US$188.29*
One-Way Hop-on Hop-off Bus from Port Elizabeth to Cape Town
More attraction details
Owner description: At only R750, the Baz Bus Cape Peninsula full day tour includes a morning snack, picnic lunch, guided commentary and all entrance fees, making it the most affordable and fun way to see the Cape Peninsula! Start the day with a scenic drive via Camps Bay Beach and the 12 Apostles. Stop at Hout Bay Harbour (optional boat trip to Seal Island), marvel at the views from Chapman's Peak Drive and visit the penguin colony in Simon's Town. Our last stop, the spectacular Cape Point Nature Reserve, will put you on a natural high for the rest of the week! Enjoy a cycle through the scenic reserve (+- 40 mins) followed by a picnic lunch and easy hike to the South-Western most point of Africa (+- 45mins). Departs daily except Tuesdays & Fridays. Baz Bus also offers a Hop-on Hop-off service between the backpacking hostels in South Africa.
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Incredible experience !”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I booked the tour at my backpackers in Cape Town (april 2014). It was probably one of the best move I made. It was unexpensive, fun and well organized. The tour guide was really interesting (he gave A LOT of diverse informations about Cape Town/Western Cape history). The bike ride in Cape Point was great ! The lunch was good. Don't hesitate !

Visited April 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Joanie T
BazBusSouthAfrica, Manager at Baz Bus - Day Tours, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Hi there,

Thank you for your nice review.

I am so happy to hear you feel that booking your tour was the best move you made :)

Nice to hear you found the tour to be a good price, fun and well organised and I am happy you enjoyed all the activities and the lunch :)

• Arabic first
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A good day out”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Very much enjoyed the trip, I would definitely recommend it. I would go again any time.
I enjoyed the fact that the guide Roger was very knowledgeable and approachable, but not imposing in any way.
The pacing of the tour is also just right. If we spent any less time at any of the locations it would be too rushed and any more time if would have been too slow.
As a local I was afraid I might get bored at times, but I did not at all.

Hi There,

Thank you for your nice review.

I am so happy to hear you really enjoyed that it was not boring at all.

Roger enjoys his job so I am pleased you found him to be knowledgeable and approachable and also that you feel the day was no rushed.

We appreciate that you will recommend the tour :)

Kind regards,
Chiavari, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A very funny tour!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I booked this tour before departing for Cape Town and I loved it! I would recommend it especially to backpackers and/or solo travelers, since it's a great way to make new friendships and share stories. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable; if you're short on time this day-trip will show you all of what's to see in the Cape Peninsula for an excellent price.

Visited April 2014
BazBusSouthAfrica, Manager at Baz Bus - Day Tours, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Hi there,

Thank you for posting a review.

I am so pleased to hear you loved the tour and that you find it to be an excellent price for all that is included. Also happy to hear you made some new friends and shared your stories.

Thank you for mentioning that you will recommend the Day tour to other travellers.

Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing tour!”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Our tour was with Freddy and Rodger who were both very informative and genuinely interested in what brought you to Cape Town. The tour is fantastic and you see almost all of the peninsula and some of the city as well.

Visited May 2014
BazBusSouthAfrica, Manager at Baz Bus - Day Tours, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Hi there,

Thank you for your review.

I am so pleased to hear you had a fantastic time on the day and that Roger and Freddy impressed you by being informative and genuinely interested in what brought you to Cape Town.

Hope you have a nice day.

Yumna
“Roger Airey and Fred are the best in Cape Town”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Roger was our tour guy and Fred was our driver. Both of them were the best tour guys I met when I was in Cape Town in April of 2014. Roger was very knowledgeable and detailed in terms of the day tour we took. Fred was excellent driver and entertainer. We really enjoyed that day. Great work, Roger and Fred. We definitely want to use this company next time when we go to Cape Town again. By the way, Roger also shared the pictures he helped to take for our family when we were at Cape Peninsula. Everyone loved the pictures very much. Thanks a lot!

A family from Chicago, USA.

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am so please your day was made fun and entertaining by Roger and Freddy who you mention as the 'best guides in Cape Town. They can be a very crazy team so Thank you for complimenting their work and mentioning that you will definitely use Baz Bus again :)

I'm also glad you liked the pictures :)