“Fantastic!!!”

One-Way Hop-on Hop-off Bus from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth
US$175.48*
One-Way Hop-on Hop-off Bus from Port Elizabeth to Cape Town
More attraction details
Owner description: At only R790, the Baz Bus Cape Peninsula full day tour includes a morning snack, picnic lunch, guided commentary and all entrance fees, making it the most affordable and fun way to see the Cape Peninsula! Start the day with a scenic drive via Camps Bay Beach and the 12 Apostles. Stop at Hout Bay Harbour (optional boat trip to Seal Island), marvel at the views from Chapman's Peak Drive and visit the penguin colony in Simon's Town. Our last stop, the spectacular Cape Point Nature Reserve, will put you on a natural high for the rest of the week! Enjoy a cycle through the scenic reserve (+- 40 mins) followed by a picnic lunch and easy hike to the South-Western most point of Africa (+- 45mins). Departs daily except Tuesdays & Fridays. Baz Bus also offers a Hop-on Hop-off service between the backpacking hostels in South Africa.
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Best thing we did in Cape Town!!! And a MUST if you are visiting!! Bus picked us up on time and our guide was fantastic and great fun. We had a brilliant day thank you so much!!

BazBusSouthAfrica, Manager at Baz Bus - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Thank you for posting a review.

I am so happy to hear you found the Baz Bus tour to be the best thing you did Cape Town!

Good to know your guide was fantastic, great fun and that you had a brilliant day.

Thank you for joining us, and I do hope you recommend us to all your friends :)
Enjoy your day.

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

What an amazing day trip with mark and Freddie!! We visited on 4th August 2014 and the tour was so much fun. The penguins at bolder beach were awesome, and we saw whales off Cape point. Mark was out guide and he was the best tour guide I have ever met - so knowledgeable and friendly, he also gave us great tips for the rest of our trip up the garden route. Such good value for money with the bike ride and an amazing picnic lunch. Thanks for a truly memorable experience.

Hi there,

Thank you very much for posting a review.

I am so happy to hear you had a truly memorable experience and also that you found the tour to be such good value for money with all the activities and great lunch.

Great to hear Mark made such an impression on you that you feel his the 'best tour guide' you've have ever met and I'm sure he had a great day with you as well :)

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Our tour guide Mark and our driver Freddie were the greatest duo ever! They were very enthusiastic and hilarious. The tour was very informative and fun - and with the included park fees and lunch, it was a really great deal. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone traveling to Cape Town for the first time.

Thank you for posting a review.

I am so pleased to hear you found the tour to be a great deal, very informative and fun.

Mark and Freddy are definitely two of a kind and I'm happy to hear they made your day with their enthusiastic and hilarious personalities :)

Thank you for mentioning that you will recommend our tour.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

We loved the Cape Peninsula tour with Baz Bus. Mark Fortuin is a great guide who will make you laugh all the way up to the Cape. Freddie is a great driver! Lunch is really nice. The views are great and the penguins are CUTE!!!

Hi there

Thank you posting review.

I am so pleased to hear you love the tour and that the guide and driver was great and made you laugh throughout the day.

Glad you enjoyed the lunch and the visit to the Penguin colony. I agree, the penguins are the cutest ever :)

Hope you enjoy the rest of your holidays.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I went on this trip at the end of July, it was a fantastic trip and great value for money. The scenery was amazing and it was very well organised and a lot of fun. Roger the tour guide was very knowledgeable and gave a great amount of history on the area throughout the tour. Both he and Freddy were great fun and very entertaining. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone as it allows you to visit many places in one day which would be hard to get to on your own. The coffee and muffins were very nice as was the lunch after the bike ride! It definitely exceeded my expectations and I've great memories of the trip as well as great photographs that I took as well as the ones posted on Facebook by Roger. Excellent experience overall of using Baz Bus in S.A.

Thank you for posting a review.

So happy to hear you found the tour to be a fantastic experience, great value for money and very well organised.

Glad Roger and Freddy kept your day fun and entertaining and provided you with a nice lunch.

Thank you for mentioning you would highly recommend our tour, it means a lot and I'm happy you got some yourself some great memories to take home :)