“Still Stoked!”

3-Day 'Stoked on the Southern Cape' Surf Trip
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Stoked School of Surf is a 'mobile' surf school and surf tour operation. We offer lessons along the beautiful beaches of the spectacular Cape Peninsula and 4- and 7- day learn-to-surf trips along the pristine coastline of the Garden Route and the Southern Cape. We can also customize private surf trips for those in search of more advanced breaks. So whether you've never touched a surfboard before or have ridden some waves in your lifetime, be sure to experience the 'stoke' with Stoked School of Surf.
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I have wanted to learn to surf for as long as I can remember so needless to say I had a few expectations for my first surf experience! That said, I could not have asked for a better experience than Stoked afforded me! I had an absolute blast! David and Michelle are awesome coaches. Super cool and attentive (I never felt at risk in any way) but more so, they're super fun and easygoing guys! If you're looking for THAT coach to get you up on your board and more, I cannot recommend Stoked School of Surf enough! Thanks to David and Michelle, I am now hooked on the surf and look forward to getting my very own board and suite in the near future! :)

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I had a great weekend with Stoked! The instructors are very professionel and you learn everything step by step. It is a wonderful trip - and if you get the chance then take it. It is all worth it :)

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Myself and my partner had a blast with our group surfing lesson at the end of February. Michelle was great from beginning to end, from email correspondence beforehand to picking us up at our hotel and the actual surfing coaching. We were only able to do the half day option but would definitely recommend doing the 4 day option so you can really continue your surf skills! Pick up/drop off at our hotel was great too as we didn't have a hire car. Upload of photos onto Facebook was a lovely touch as well.
Already planning on returning to Cape Town, hopefully seeing you soon Stoked School of Surf,

Thanks!

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I took part in the 3-day surfing trip in Feb 2014. We left Cape Town on Friday morning and had our first lesson in Gordon's Bay, before heading to Hermanus and our final destination in Arniston. Every day we took surf lessons and got to spend 2/3 hours in the water.

It was an awesome weekend. Learnt the basics of surfing, while having a great time with a nice group of people.

Thumbs up to the coaches Michelle and David. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I've just been on the surferweekend and enjoyed every bit of it! It was excellent surfcoaching and the planning and location of the weekend was great.