“Amazing First Surf”

Stoked School of Surf Lessons & Surf Trips
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Stoked School of Surf is a 'mobile' surf school and surf tour operation. We offer lessons along the beautiful beaches of the spectacular Cape Peninsula and 4- and 7- day learn-to-surf trips along the pristine coastline of the Garden Route and the Southern Cape. We can also customize private surf trips for those in search of more advanced breaks. So whether you've never touched a surfboard before or have ridden some waves in your lifetime, be sure to experience the 'stoke' with Stoked School of Surf.
“Amazing First Surf”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Among all the activities I did in Capetown , my surfing lesson in Muizenberg was the the best.
The Instructor was so professional,patient,inspiring and very clear in his instrcutions.
From the time of my first call to book my surfing lesson, there was nothing I could rate less than exceptional.
The experience was awesome and would higly recommed Stoked School of Surf for anyone who wish to learn surfing.

“2-day surf camp”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I participated in the 2-day surf camp in April, 2014 and was thrilled with my experience! I was a beginner surfer and was able to stand up on the board by the end of the first lesson and turn by the end of the weekend. This camp is a great option for those with limited time - you get to learn surfing and enjoy the charm of Muizenberg all in a short weekender from Cape Town. Highly recommended!

Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Still Stoked!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I have wanted to learn to surf for as long as I can remember so needless to say I had a few expectations for my first surf experience! That said, I could not have asked for a better experience than Stoked afforded me! I had an absolute blast! David and Michelle are awesome coaches. Super cool and attentive (I never felt at risk in any way) but more so, they're super fun and easygoing guys! If you're looking for THAT coach to get you up on your board and more, I cannot recommend Stoked School of Surf enough! Thanks to David and Michelle, I am now hooked on the surf and look forward to getting my very own board and suite in the near future! :)

Visited March 2014
Aalborg, Denmark
“Wonderful surfertrip”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I had a great weekend with Stoked! The instructors are very professionel and you learn everything step by step. It is a wonderful trip - and if you get the chance then take it. It is all worth it :)

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Myself and my partner had a blast with our group surfing lesson at the end of February. Michelle was great from beginning to end, from email correspondence beforehand to picking us up at our hotel and the actual surfing coaching. We were only able to do the half day option but would definitely recommend doing the 4 day option so you can really continue your surf skills! Pick up/drop off at our hotel was great too as we didn't have a hire car. Upload of photos onto Facebook was a lovely touch as well.
Already planning on returning to Cape Town, hopefully seeing you soon Stoked School of Surf,

Thanks!