“Park Inn Radisson”

Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore
Ranked #47 of 110 Hotels in Cape Town Central
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I stayed at the Park Inn Radisson on Thursday 3 July 2014. I had a truly great experience as the room was very neat and tidy, very quiet and calm. I had undercover parking which was an added benefit> Great stay all in all - would highly recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Pietro V
Park Inn by Rad... C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Pietro V
Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay with us at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore. Being located in such a vibrant part of the city, I am glad to hear that your stay was both comfortable and peaceful.
I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I compliment this hotel management and his senior public relationship team.
I walk in and am always blown away.
The special treatment varies-a bottle of merlot - a bowl of nuts/sweets and dry fruit - now a complimentary travel mug.
Thank you for making my stay special every month.
I will never look elsewhere.
spotless clean rooms
crisp towels
Consistent grety breakfast--just wist I could eat more in the mornings

Room Tip: If funds allow choose a room with a lounge-business
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Park Inn by Rad... C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Sparesboyz,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore. As you know it is part of our core philosophy to try to make all our guests feel welcome (especailly those who have become regular friends of the property). I am so happy to hear that you have become a loyal guest and look forward to seeing you next month when you return to Cape Town.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

The rooms in a perfect condition, excellent breakfast too. It´s not very close to restaurants (specially if you don´t have a car), so we had dinner at the restaurant. Not too many options to choose from, but affordable prices and very good food. They offer a complimentary car to drive you to close destinations.

Room Tip: I could see Table Mountain from my room!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Good Day Anto T,
Thank you for your valued comments about our beautiful hotel, Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore. I whole heartedly agree that the complimentary suttle we offer through Jarat Tours is a huge value to all our valued guests.
Best wishes

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I stayed at The Park Inn by Radisson in May 2014 and I only have good things to say about the hotel. On arrival I was greeted by the friendly staff who quickly assisted me with my check-in. I loved the design of the foyer - it is a very colourful and spacious area. My room was very clean and I felt very relaxed walking around the hotel. I chatted to many other guests in the hotel who also seemed to be enjoying their stay at the Park Inn. The rooftop bar is awesome and has an absolutely stunning view of the city. I even decided to film a music video of me playing the guitar on the rooftop bar (which you can view on YouTube - just search for the hotel). Everybody that worked at the hotel was very friendly and helpful, which I consider to be the most important attribute of a hotel. One of the hotel staff was even kind enough to reserve a parking for me in the hotel's parking area. While the parking area is small, having a reserved bay made all the difference. And last, but not least, my favourite part of my stay was the breakfast buffet. This was easily one of the best breakfast's I have had at any hotel anywhere in the world. There was so much to choose from and everything was well-prepared and absolutely delicious. I stayed in the breakfast area for a considerable amount of time, relaxing with a cup of tea and surfing the internet on my tablet and the staff were incredibly courteous. This has to be my favourite hotel in Cape Town at the moment and I will definately return in the future.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Park Inn by Rad... C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Tim S

Thank you for the wonderfull feedback and the fact that you had a memorable stay at the Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore. It makes me very proud of our team to receive such positive feedback from guests and I have to say that your You Tube Clip will be presented as pride of place in our next staff meeting. I am just sorry that the weather was not warm enough to have the terrace set up fully. I look forward to meeting you on your next visit to Cape Town.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The best thing about our stay here was the exceptional service from the staff. Grant at the front desk was especially helpful with multiple details such a reservations and printing our boarding passes. Rhonda was very helpful with making connections to the WIFI with Apple iPhones.The hotel shuttle staff were very good in providing a free shuttle service to locations such as the waterfront. This property is a little hard to find because the sign is not large and there is an entrance off the main street that is a little difficult to spot. The room was very comfortable and the bed was nice. We had a three night stay. The breakfasts were nicely done. Beyond adequate food choices at the hotel, there are several excellent restaurants within range of the free shuttle. Valet parking was fairly inexpensive at about $5 US per day versus $2 for self park. We just took the hotel shuttle or cabs for most of our stay, but driving out to Table Mountain or Kirstenbosch Gardens was pretty easy. The roundabouts are a challenge. So, cabs or the shuttle are good choices. It is not easy to find the Ferry terminal to Robben Island; so, taking the shuttle or a cab to get you as close as you can to that location is good. Parking options for a car do not get you very close.

Room Tip: Higher floors are probably best to avoid street level noise.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
ParkInn-byRadissonCT, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Good day Mamiya7,

Thank you for the great review and rating. We value your feedback and I will be sure to pass on your comments to the team (especially Grant and Rhonda).

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 18 June 2014

As with most reviews on TripAdvisor I found this hotel very good value for money with brilliant service from all staff members. The complaints about the bathrooms are completely ungrounded. I will surely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
ParkInn-byRadissonCT, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Good day JCHSA,

Thanks for the kind words. We are delighted to read that your stay and our facilities were better than you expected. We strive to delight!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Well located in the heart of the Cape Town with a nice view of Table Mountain from the room. Close to all attractions. Nice breakfast with plenty of choice freshly cooked breakfast dishes. Good food. Free shuttle service. Nice staff and good services.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Salil G

Greetings Salil G,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next stay.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!