“Always a Joy!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #50 of 106 Hotels in Cape Town Central
Piketberg, South Africa
“Always a Joy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

The staff is friendly and the rooms and facilities are excellent. The location of the Hotel is ideal for business and leisure guests. Having a well deserved Cocktail after a hard day’s work is a must on the 11th floor bar... with a beautiful view from the top.

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

ParkInn-byRadissonCT, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear Michele Z,

Its always a pleasure!

Thanks for taking the time to rate and review you recent stay with us. Its great to read that our guests are experiencing the kind of satisfaction and service we strive to offer.

Hope to see you back soon.

Jim Schleich

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Polish first
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

great location and valued. Get a room at the front for the view and the breakfast is great. All of the food was good as I at there too. the shuttle service is wonderful as you do not have to deal with caps, The staff makes the difference, Watched the world cup with them through the night.

Room Tip: front of the hotel for sure to get the view
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ParkInn-byRadissonCT, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Good day robert g,

Thank you for rating and reviewing your recent stay with us. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed our facilities and services. Although we're miles away from Brazil, it was great that you and our team kept the Soccer World Cup spirits high during its progress.

Kind Regards,

Macclesfield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

This hotel is in a superb position as the rooms at the front of the hotel enjoy a fantastic view up to Table Mountain. They also offer a free shuttle service which made the 10 minute drive to the V&A waterfront very easy. Very helpful staff and a lovely room helped make our whistle stop tour of Cape Town a trip to remember!

Room Tip: Ask for a high room at the front of hotel for superb views of city and Table Mountain.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ParkInn-byRadissonCT, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Greeting Sue B,

It is so great to read that enjoyed your stay with us during your short stop in Cape Town. Perhaps another visit to our beautiful city is in order in the future. We have tons of great ideas on where to go and what to see while in the city and surrounds.

Thank you for taking the time to review and rate your stay. The feedback is appreciated.

Kind regards,

Johannesburg, South Africa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

I stayed at the Park Inn Radisson on Thursday 3 July 2014. I had a truly great experience as the room was very neat and tidy, very quiet and calm. I had undercover parking which was an added benefit> Great stay all in all - would highly recommend it!

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

2 Thank Pietro V
Park Inn by Rad... C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Pietro V
Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay with us at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore. Being located in such a vibrant part of the city, I am glad to hear that your stay was both comfortable and peaceful.
I hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Durban, South Africa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

I compliment this hotel management and his senior public relationship team.
I walk in and am always blown away.
The special treatment varies-a bottle of merlot - a bowl of nuts/sweets and dry fruit - now a complimentary travel mug.
Thank you for making my stay special every month.
I will never look elsewhere.
spotless clean rooms
crisp towels
Consistent grety breakfast--just wist I could eat more in the mornings

Room Tip: If funds allow choose a room with a lounge-business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Park Inn by Rad... C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear Sparesboyz,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore. As you know it is part of our core philosophy to try to make all our guests feel welcome (especailly those who have become regular friends of the property). I am so happy to hear that you have become a loyal guest and look forward to seeing you next month when you return to Cape Town.
Buenos Aires, Distrito Federal, Argentina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

The rooms in a perfect condition, excellent breakfast too. It´s not very close to restaurants (specially if you don´t have a car), so we had dinner at the restaurant. Not too many options to choose from, but affordable prices and very good food. They offer a complimentary car to drive you to close destinations.

Room Tip: I could see Table Mountain from my room!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Good Day Anto T,
Thank you for your valued comments about our beautiful hotel, Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore. I whole heartedly agree that the complimentary suttle we offer through Jarat Tours is a huge value to all our valued guests.
Best wishes
Cape Town, South Africa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

I stayed at The Park Inn by Radisson in May 2014 and I only have good things to say about the hotel. On arrival I was greeted by the friendly staff who quickly assisted me with my check-in. I loved the design of the foyer - it is a very colourful and spacious area. My room was very clean and I felt very relaxed walking around the hotel. I chatted to many other guests in the hotel who also seemed to be enjoying their stay at the Park Inn. The rooftop bar is awesome and has an absolutely stunning view of the city. I even decided to film a music video of me playing the guitar on the rooftop bar (which you can view on YouTube - just search for the hotel). Everybody that worked at the hotel was very friendly and helpful, which I consider to be the most important attribute of a hotel. One of the hotel staff was even kind enough to reserve a parking for me in the hotel's parking area. While the parking area is small, having a reserved bay made all the difference. And last, but not least, my favourite part of my stay was the breakfast buffet. This was easily one of the best breakfast's I have had at any hotel anywhere in the world. There was so much to choose from and everything was well-prepared and absolutely delicious. I stayed in the breakfast area for a considerable amount of time, relaxing with a cup of tea and surfing the internet on my tablet and the staff were incredibly courteous. This has to be my favourite hotel in Cape Town at the moment and I will definately return in the future.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Park Inn by Rad... C, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Tim S

Thank you for the wonderfull feedback and the fact that you had a memorable stay at the Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore. It makes me very proud of our team to receive such positive feedback from guests and I have to say that your You Tube Clip will be presented as pride of place in our next staff meeting. I am just sorry that the weather was not warm enough to have the terrace set up fully. I look forward to meeting you on your next visit to Cape Town.