“Terrible spa experience!!!!”

Hilton Spa Boutique
More attraction details
Owner description: Situated next to the Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! Cape Town, Hilton Spa Boutique prides itself on its uncompromising approach to the health and beauty industry.With its “back to basics” philosophy, high level of commitment to service excellence accompanied by an affordable menu, sensational urban location, impeccably trained therapists, the Hilton spa becomes every spa seekers favourite destination.
south africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Terrible spa experience!!!!”
Reviewed 6 June 2012

The rooms are so tiny and cold, during the massage the therapist had to move the bed to massage! What made it worse was the positioning of the bed was such that the light is in your face. It's the first place I have been to for a full body massage and they don't massage your feet and hands. The massage itself was lousy. It's one of the worst treatments I have had in Cape Town. What a dissapointment!!!!

Visited June 2012
5 Thank AAA B

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Hilton spa”
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Having just returned from a memorable trip to south africa I feel compelled to write about the wonderful treatments that I had at the Hilton spa, being a therepist myself I am usually highly critical but in this case I can only praise the spa director and his superb team for the most amazing day spa that I have experienced ever!

Visited November 2011
2 Thank bookface555
UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“HiltonSpa”
Reviewed 22 April 2012

I made an appointment for a top to toe treatment while staying in cape town at the hilton spa boutique before returning home , from the moment i arrived at the hilton spa the service from the gentleman at the front desk to me leaveing,after my spa treatment was finished was excellent ,I go to spa;s regular all over europe
my facial, and massage was the best i have ever had , and i was made to feel very special ,
a big thank you to all the staff at the Hilton Spa Boutique ,

Visited April 2012
3 Thank anything12345
Cape Town
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Terrible, Rude”
Reviewed 20 April 2012

After they double booked our appointment, their unbelievable rudeness and unwillingness to compromise due to a mistake they made forced us to leave without having the treatments we had booked... We tried making suggestions and they just got ruder and ruder... If you do decide to still go I truly hope you don't have to deal with the person we dealt with - nothing relaxing about this Spa experience!

Visited April 2012
6 Thank T B
Englewood, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Hilton Spa Boutique is the Best pampering place ever!!:-)”
Reviewed 15 March 2012

I was at the Hilton Spa Boutique for couples massage special , It was the best treatment i have ever done from the Front desk gentle man Vince who easily helped us with our expired voucher , regardless of that the Therapist treated us like a Kind & Queen .
I have been into Spa"s in Europe but the warmth services i got into this Boutique Spa was the 150% beyond my expectation . Thank you Hilton Spa :-)

Visited March 2012