“Excellent!!!”

Cape Adventure Zone
More attraction details
Owner description: Cape Adventure Zone, based in the beautiful city of Cape Town, is an adventure travel specialist offering adventure tours in and around Cape Town. Our team has extensive local knowledge and are here to provide you with genuine, unbiased travel advice. Let us make your adventure tour a unique and unforgettable experience.
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I booked all my trips on internet, very quickley, I enjoyed hikes on Lions Head and Table Mountain via Platteklip Gorge with professional local guide, I learned so much with him.
Shark cage diving was so unforgettable experience.
Thanks to Anneke and to all team, hope to come again

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"mountains"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 14 January 2014

My boyfriend and I had a great experience with the seals on Duiker Island(Seal Snorkeling).

Thank you for everything!

IanF99, Owner at Cape Adventure Zone, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Thank you for your review, the seal snorkeling is a very popular activity and I am glad you enjoyed it. We look forward to your next visit!
Regards,
Anneke Smit

Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

When we decided to go away last minute, we called cape adventure zone and spoke to Anneke, during the time she showed us personal attention by making sure everything was in order and when the weather messed us around she quickly and effectively change our plans to accommodate us and the weather. Rate her service 5 stars we will be using her again

IanF99, Owner at Cape Adventure Zone, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Dear Alan & Natasha,
Thank you for talking the time to write a great review of our services, it is much appreciated. It is a pity the weather didn't allow for all the adventure activities you wanted to do but a good reason to visit us again!
Regards,
Anneke Smit

Reviewed 29 November 2013

When my original plans were changed at the last minute, I called Anneke at Cape Adventure Zone to book alternative tours. She was very accommodating and the sea kayak at Simon's Town and the horse back tour through a vineyard were both good tours. I am appreciative of their efforts to help me.