“one of the best in the waterfront”

Harbour House V&A Waterfront
Ranked #96 of 1,223 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My husband and I decided the go to harbour house on sunny winters day for lunch - once again we enjoyed the consistancy we are used to.Not cheap, but you don't mind paying for good food,good wine and friendly service.Interesting variety of dishes and the fish soup is particularly excellent.Booking is a must

Write a ReviewReviews (3,030)

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Booking advisable as gets busy at the weekend... Great fresh fish... Reasonably priced wine list and very knowledgeable staff...

1  Thank Wilso83
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Gutted! Ate here two years ago and came to book a table for the one night we were in Cape Town. It was booked for a private function. Sob. So ate lunch instead. Sushi amazing ( again) thank you.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

My husband and I had a lovely lunch at Harbour House one sunny afternoon. We had a two course meal and enjoyed a bottle of white wine. It is a stylish restaurant, but with a relaxed vibe. The food looked and tasted great, the view was spectacular and the service was really good as well. We had such a good time, I did not want to leave :)

1  Thank Aldiana04
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My husband and I had a fabulous dinner at the Harbour House. The service was a little slow, but we were in no hurry. We found it interesting that the board that had the specials listed was carried throughout the restaurant instead of being listed on a sheet or just read to us. The views were beautiful, the food wonderful. The mistake? We ordered the seafood for 2. We should have ordered for 1 and split it. Piles of food.....practically needed a crane to lift me out of my seat!

2  Thank KW920