“Great place to relax”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
“Great place to relax”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Great ambience and super service me a Thai is somewhere we come back to! Food varied especially for a vegetarian, having 4 choices was a new experience Herne Capetown. It's very relaxed and the waiting staff are great

Visited March 2014

Boksburg, South Africa
“Excellent”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We were a family of 8 adults, came across this restaurant while walking Main Road looking for an uncrowded place to eat. We had a great waiter who served us immediately and didn't have to wait long for our meal. Food was awesome, tasty and hot. Pasta Bolognaise, Chicken Schnitzel, Chicken Strips, Burgers, all divine. For 8 people : meals and drinks (including Cocktails) and including a tip fo great service R785,00.

• Visited December 2013
Cape Town, South Africa
“Best place to eat breakfast in Cape Town! ”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

This is one of the excellent places I've eaten breakfast at with great service, views and vibes. Definitely recommended!

“Amazing Lasagna”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I went here with my girlfriend recently. We were starving after driving for hours, she had a alfredo pasta which was rather average and a bit bland, I had the beef lasagna which did not disappoint and I can recommend it, definitely one of the better ones I've had in my life.
Our waiter was friendly and helpful and the service was good overall!

• Visited December 2013
Somerset West, Western Cape, South Africa
“Too bad so sad”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Looking for an open restaurant in Greenpoint one Sunday lunchtime we found Cafe Extrablatt.
While the service was great and the ambience friendly, the meal disappointed.
I chose a veal schnitzel with mushroom sauce - it arrived dry and overdone so thank goodness for the sauce. My partner ordered a curry wurst and he enjoyed the wurst, not the sauce it came in. The skinny fries were the only saving grace. Disappointing and we won't be back.

• Visited November 2013