“always value for money and fresh”
Review of Ocean Basket

Ocean Basket
Ranked #369 of 1,207 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2014

the menu and the selection of the seafood and the coffee brand/flavour with the settings always fresh and clean looking.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Good Seafood, nice sized potions and good value..One of the better places to have your fill of seafood when around town. Service is efficient too.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

One of the favorite of my grandson..... every time you ask him where to eat and the answer would be Ocean Basket.... Most of the sea food served here is great... I am for the fish and chips but my grandson was for Calamari....Price are quite reasonable and the quality is just great...

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Well known Ocean Basket restaurant is famous place for tourists. I visited one in V&A Waterfront mall, it was quite good. And they miss calculated my credit cards, I found it after I came back home. I sent a e-mail to them, and they soon refunded the miss calculation. It was good customer care service. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

This area, while worth seeing, was too touristy for our tastes, so we were skeptical about finding a decent lunch here. Our driver recommended Ocean Basket for its seafood platter, and he was right--it is excellent!