“I love this place!”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“I love this place!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Delicious Tapas portions! A must visit! I loved all the food and dessert was super, I'll be back aaa

• Visited June 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Best Tapas Ever”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Absolutely the most delicious modern tapas ever. I have just come back from Spain and the Pot Luck Club has better Tapas than authentic Spanish tapas. A gourmet delight. Pricey but well worth it.

Visited April 2014
Essex
“Excellent tapas in a trendy atmosphere”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My husband and I ate at the Pot a Luck Club on a Saturday night. The restaurant is located on the top floor of an old biscuit mill in the Woodstock area of town with great views. The food is fun and imaginative with great flavour combinations to share. We ordered four choices each as we were very hungry and we struggled to finish it all. Our waitress was extremely knowledgable with regards to the menu and explained the dishes and helped us choose. The atmosphere was great, trendy but relaxed and casual. I only wish there was a Pot Luck Club in London!

Visited July 2014
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
“Different Experience”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I liked the idea of small dishes that you could share amongst the table, because you could try different taste. The ambiance is good, though a bit noisy. I also think the dishes were a bit over priced, but the overall experience was good.

• Visited July 2014
“Great Experience but a little Over hyped”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

The restaurant is on the edge if quite a rough area which kind of adds to the experience. When we arrived the taxi drive through the security gate and the directed us to get in lift of the 1970's office building the restaurant is located in! Feeling a bit nervous we took the lift and when the doors opened into a cool London / NYC Restaurant we were really surprised.
The food is very Heston so in my opinion trying a little to hard. We tried about 8 dishes between two of us and surprisingly the Fish Taco's were my favourite.
I would definitely recommend for the experience and opportunity to try something different

Visited March 2014