Book In Advance

from US$55.60
More Info
from US$79.50
More Info
All reviews london eye table mountain round times fun ride birds eye view aerial view water front waterfront area scared of heights mother city sunny day robben island signal hill rotations photos rand cars
Reviewed 5 days ago

Right on the V&A waterfront. Not the largest Wheel I have ever seen but good sized. A strong tourist attraction in its own right. Personally, I like to see the Wheel more at night with its vibrant white lights that light up the whole waterfront even more than normal.

The view from the top is great and presents some good fun photo ops. Rotates slowly like the other modern Wheels elsewhere.

Worth checking out when at the Waterfront anyway.

Reviewed 1 week ago

At night the Cape Wheel is lit up and visible from far. In the day the view from the top of the wheel is breathtaking. Well worth the money.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We rode at night and the lights were spectacular. They also offer some nice photo options for a sweet keepsake. And it is reasonable.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I did not go up on the wheel, but was there watching others go onto the massive wheel on the waterfront. Lots of great shopping and restaurants there on the waterfront. I found good deals there, and the restaurant we ate at the food was just awesome.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Cape Wheel is inexpensive and a fun place to sit for a bit after wandering through the mall and take in the view of the Victoria and Albert Waterfront. We enjoyed it and felt it was worth the money.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Comfortable cabins and the view is great! Good value as you get three full circulations in each ride!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

While the wheel isn't that high, it did provide a good view of the harbor and surrounding area. It is located in V&A Waterfront. I didn't think it was expensive. One day is discounted, so if you are visiting for several days, you could take advantage of that. The cars were comfortable and I thought the ride was an adequate length.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was a wonderful experience thanks maybe better at night.It seemed a little expensive but then it is the Waterfront
Thanks

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This Wheel is just OK.

We were allowed 5 rotations/turns around, but this didnt really heighten our experience. The cars are small which means our family were the sole occupants of the car. That was nice. Each car had a button to turn on and off the Air Conditioning as well as a panic button.

The wheel isnt that high, but did offer good views over the cape harbour and the CBD as well as some of the buildings around cape town.

I guess I am comparing this to the wheels of other cities such as London or Singapore which are spectacular, and so in comparison, I would rate this as either a 5 or 6 out of 10.

I am glad we did it but wouldnt do it again. There are far better things to do in CapeTown and better uses of money.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The cape wheel is located at the waterfront . This a way you can see the city from up high while taking a very cool ride in the evening. I will recommend it is best to ride this wheel at Sunset so you get a mixture of the day and the night also the price is very reasonable so I will definitely recommend killing some time on the wheel whilst getting some great pics from up high.