We were staying in Simons Town South Africa at Christmas with family & wanted to treat them so we decided upon The Cape Grace Hotel.
When we arrived there was a Christmas Tree in the reception area and lots of beautiful decorations everywhere.We were taken to our seats by a very nice waiter who took our orders for tea.We had to go up to a buffet table to get our savory bits & cakes etc.The selection of food was excellent with plenty of choice of sandwiches & smoked salmon nibbles. The cakes were petite so it meant we could try everything & you could go up more than once!. The coconut ice was delicious! The price was so resonable compared to an afternoon tea in London.
It was a very special place to go & defiintely worth a visit when in Cape Town!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa