We stayed at this hotel for a few days the first week of June 2012. Very nice accomodations and location. Walking distance to the V&A Waterfront area--plenty of shops and restaurants.
Some contstruction going on this week, but they are limiting it to certain hours of the day. The restaurant--Signal--has good food, but I think a limited selection. Breakfast buffet is excellent.
Careful of the phone calls. I was quoted R5 (about 50 cents) for local calls by the operator and then charged R95 when checking out. A little price gouging if you ask me... $12 U.S. for a local call is rediculous. I know it's low season, but come on...
Overall... nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa