Cape Grace is a very attractive, modern hotel with luxorious traditional feel starting from the facade and contiuning into the entrance, public rooms, and guest quarters. Our room was spacious, carefully designed, and well appointed with patio overlooking small boat harbour. Service was excellent without being overbearing; special requests drew a prompt response. It is well located -- a very short stroll to many restaurants and other hotels in the waterfront area. Recognizing that it is difficult to guarantee safety in Cape Town or many other large urban cities, we felt safe walking even in the late evening in the V&A waterfront immediately adjacent to the hotel. Restaurant was very attractive with very good food and service; room service was prompt. We had one small room problem during our stay which was immediately addressed with apologies from management. Hard to imagine a better choice for a quiet weekend, combining Table Mountain views with waterfront experience in luxury surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa