Even the rain in Cape Town could not dampen our spirits arriving at the first stop on our South African vacation. The Cape Grace décor is without doubt unique. Cocktails in the library in the evening looking out over the harbor with Table Mountain in the distance (once the clouds lifted) was breathtaking. A wonderful experience. Room was very large. Service and food excellent. I could not stop looking at the décor around the entire property - just wonderful without being "over the top", creating an experience for everyone who walks through the doors that could not be matched. Great location, great views, just perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa