We stayed for 3 nights and enjoyed every moment. We were impressed at our arrival by the view of the Marina and Table mountain. We felt like VIPs because we were welcomed in our spacious Superior room with a gift for my 8 year old child and a fluffy child size bath robe with matching embroidered slippers. There was lots of storage place and room allowing to pack all your shoppings from the mall that happens to be only 5 minutes walking away. The concierge was very efficient for arranging a last minute private transportation and reservation at the Aquila Game reserve. The service is really excellent. When we walked out, the valet offered us to take a nice big wooden umbrella to shield us from the drizzle. For our 6AM departure the morning crew prepared a complimentary boxed breakfast with freshly brewed cappuccino and juice. There was so much attention to details and the staff really thought about everything what is possible to ensure our stay is the most memorable and comfortable ! We would highly recommend to experience Cape Grace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa