Although this hotel is pricey it's very special. The location is ideal, right on the waterfront where you can get the ferry to Robben island or explore shops and markets. They also provide a free car to anywhere within a certain distance. There was free port in the library at certain times and the breakfast was phenomenal. It was our honeymoon and they gave us a gift everyday and even told the restaurants we visited, who in turn gave us free champagne. Gorgeous colonial antiques throughout and dedicated staff. Magical place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TravelUp, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa