We were lucky enough to spend five days over Christmas at the Cape Grace Hotel. Slightly apprehensive as our first visit to SA (we will definitely go back), we arrived from the airport slightly frazzled after an overnight flight. Rooms were ready when we arrived at midday (big tick for that) and from the moment we walked through the door we were cosseted by the truly 5* service. Brilliant from start to finish: fabulous breakfast, mince pies and Christmas cake everywhere, help yourself to port after dinner, small gifts left in rooms, I could go on but I won't bore you with more details. Suffice to say we loved every minute. Thank you to all the amazing staff who made our stay so special. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa