This hotel is in the perfect location for a secure and enjoyable visit to Cape Town. I was able to dine, shop and sigh seeing using the tourist double decker bus, all within the same area. The Waterfront is packed with security guards and fine dining restaurants. Some of the best shops in town are there or have a branch there, which makes shopping very easy.
This hotel has all the modern conveniences as well as an unsurpassable service. Food is magnificent and you won't pass anyone who works there without a smile and a greeting. Our room was made completely twice a day and we felt in the best care ever.
I traveled with a 12 year old daughter and I did not find any limitations of things to do but this is not a hotel in a family resort area where noisy kids or sloppy behaviour gets unnoticed.
Wonderful food and you always feel that you are in a different dimension of establishment beyond ordinary. Totally wonderful!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa