Next to a working drydock is not ideal, but the view of the yachts in the marina was great. Stayed at room 2 on the ground floor an still had good views. The waterfront is a very nice area to walk around and the nice two cars of the hotel will take you to town and bring you back for free. Remember to book in advance. Nice big luxurious rooms with all you need including iron, ironingboard and sowing kit. Champange with the great breakfast is always a big +.
For the environment, no plastic bottles but they clean the towels all the time. A bit hard to understand. Excellent service from all staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa