From the time my wife and I checked in after a long flight from Sydney we felt welcome. Each time we returned to the hotel after an outing we were "welcomed home". The staff were great but not over the top. The car service for little outings was second to none and always there. The location is absolutely first class and central to the Waterfront district. Our room overlooked the marina and Table Mountain - I couldn't stop looking out of the window . This hotel is not cheap but I believe one of the best value for money hotels I have ever stayed with. We will return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa