As we know, everything is expectations. I had such high expectations for the Cape Grace Hotel in Cape Town, South Africa that it would have been hard not to be disappointed.
The hotel is lovely, although in need of an update. In fact, renovations were going on while we were there, but I didn't see them. Think it was the pool. But the guest rooms, which were lovely, seemed a little out of style. The bedrooms had no drawers. Since this was our only hotel for 4 nights, it would have been nice to unpack.
The staff were wonderful. They immediately knew our names and greeted us at every opportunity.
The location was wonderful, and the food was very good.
I would recommend this hotel without question, but would be hard pressed to say it was the fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa