Grace is the right word to describe this beautiful hotel. From the entrance to the lobby, it's decorated with classical style and high quality furnishings, with warm welcoming atmosphere by the staff. The rooms are quite spacious with separate hallway with makeup vanity, opening to the nicely sized double sink bathroom, with a separate toilet. The views of our rooms facing the table mountain and the marina was amazing! Beds very comfortable with wifi in the room.
The breakfast was ok, it could have more and better selections for a hotel in such high caliber.
Location is very good within minutes away from the V&A water front shops, restaurants and few markets. After going around this beautiful city, I believe this hotel is the best choice. The complimentary driver with a brand new BMW, was an icing on the cake.
The staff will go out of their way to help you with any thing you need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa