We have just returned from staying at this hotel for 4 days and found it exceeded our expectations. From the moment we walked through the door, we were made to feel very special. Yes, it is expensive, but we felt it was worth every penny. Our room was beautiful and could not have been any better. Breakfasts were delicious, although it was a bit annoying having your cooked breakfast served before we had finished the fresh fruits and cereal. Utilise the car service, but book well in advance as it gets booked up. These drivers take you from a to b very efficiently. We do like good manners but be prepared to say good morning approximately 20 times before you sit down for breakfast.
The hotel is in an excellent position on the Waterfront but is very quiet on an evening. The pool area is on the small side, we would not want to spend a day round the pool relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa