my husband and i spent 5 nights here,hotel is very elegant has almost a colonial feel.perfect spot right on the marina facing table mountain!our room was lovely beautifully furnished with juliet balcony facing table mountain and marina down below us,wonderful sights from the moment you woke!
service excellent,good choice of food only down side was pool area very small totally not suitable for a hotel of this rating or room size!if you were there to want to use the pool daily i can imagine it would become a gripe!we werent so didnt bother us!
pre going i wasnt keen as didnt know what to expect,having stayed there all i can say is capegrace is somewhere we would def return to...!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa