We had a 3-night stay at the Cape Grace at the start of our holiday. We should've gone there last because everywhere else we stayed just didn't hit the same mark! We stayed at the Cape Grace 4 years ago and found it even better this time. The Signals restaurant food was stunningly good - we'd had plans to eat in different places each night but ended up eating at Signals throughout our stay. Tessa, the sommelier, is SO good. We learnt so much about local wines, and food/wine matching and it added a different dimension to the whole experience. The staff without exception were friendly, helpful and informative - we can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelbag, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa