My husband and I were lucky enough to stay in the very elegant Cape Grace Hotel during our recent visit to Capetown. The hotel and the staff were superb, I could not find a single thing wrong with it. From the moment we arrived I felt we were treated as the most special guests they had ever had! The reason for our trip was my 50th birthday and I received a bottle of champagne, sweets a gift and a hand written card! Nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff we met. Our room was extremely comfortable with a separate area for wardrobes and a dressing table, best hairdryer in a hotel I have ever had. An iron and ironing board were also provided.
At the end of our trip we stayed in the Table Bay hotel for 2 nights which if we hadn't stayed at the Cape Grace we would have thought more of I'm sure, but in no way could it be compared to the elegance and luxury we experienced in the Cape Grace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa