I stayed here for 2 nights with my sister, and parents during a break to Cape Town. My dad has stayed at this hotel many times before and he rates it as one of the best in the world.
Decor is traditional and beautiful, rooms are pristine, location couldnt be better, and the service is first class. Attention to detail on all areas is like no other hotel. Nothing at all was too much trouble for any of the staff members. They could not have done any more to have made our stay the best ever! So good in that my parents returned to stay a further 4 nights at the end of their holiday.
Breakfast has a huge variety of choice and the food was fantastic. The Sugar buffet which is served daily in the library was our highlight.
Although expensive to stay...worth every penny in my opinion as you clearly get what you pay for here. This hotel and its customer service is one of a kind! I hope to return one day very soon. Can't praise this hotel enough!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa