Contributors to Trip Adviser tend to be polarised. Great vs terrible. This is good. I defy anyone to comment negatively about the Cap Grace hotel. From the moment the car arrives and drops you at the reception the whole experience is outstanding. The service was attentive without being overwhelming, the top floor suite was quite remarkable with three bedrooms, three balconies, a huge living area, separate dinning area and kitchen. The suite overlooked the harbour from one side and table mountain from the other. We ate in the hotel only on one night. All five of the family ( 3 Teenagers included ) tried the taster menu. It was outstanding. A must. The hotel also recommended other excellent eateries in Cape Town and laid on cars to take us there and back. They also organised a guide to hike us up Table Mountain and down via Skeleton Gorge ( do it .. great fun ) and then the same 7 series BMW cars to pick up 5 sweaty horrid walkers. The Cape Grace is a outstanding Hotel. A wonderful experience before going onto Londolozi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa