If you have ever wanted to be royalty, or at least pretend, you must spend a night or two at the Table Bay Hotel in South Africa. The service is personal without being intrusive. The views, rooms, lobby and dinning experience are almost worth the 18 hour flight from NYC....almost!
And if you are not impressed by your room, just go and have breakfast. Without a doubt, this is an over the top dinning experience. Not just bacon and eggs (which you can get from a wonderful wait staff) but serving stations, carving stations, seafood selections, yogurt of a dozen flavors and styles, and a bakery full of breads and pastries.....Yes, I enjoyed the Table Bay Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Table Bay offers the ultimate in 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town. One of the Leading Hotels of the World, this sophisticated Sun International property was opened in May 1997 by iconic former South African president, Nelson Mandela. As part of the Sunlux Collection, The Table Bay continues to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury. Situated on the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Table Bay hotel is perfectly positioned against the stunning backdrop of Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean and provides easy access to the top places to visit in Cape Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Holiday Gems, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa