the location of the hotel is just fabulous... you can see the mountain, the port ,and most important the waterfront... Once you enter it , you will feel as if you're entering into Richie Rich's mansion... The rooms are spacious, but the bathrooms are kind of outdated... Breakfast choices are exquisite!I have sent a wonderful time there, and since I have been there for my honeymoon, one night we came back to the room and they have prepared it for us in such a romantic way, with flower petals over the bed, and filled up wam bubble bath with flower petals and a bottle of wine.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Table Bay offers the ultimate in 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town. One of the Leading Hotels of the World, this sophisticated Sun International property was opened in May 1997 by iconic former South African president, Nelson Mandela. As part of the Sunlux Collection, The Table Bay continues to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury. Situated on the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Table Bay hotel is perfectly positioned against the stunning backdrop of Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean and provides easy access to the top places to visit in Cape Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa