Probably my 10th visit to the Table Bay for after-noon tea but my first trip-advisor review.
Our last visit laid an egg on us and was'nt so great in terms of service.
But this visit was fantastic just what we felt like on a windy day in the Cape.
My wife and I ordered toasted cheese sandwiches. They where excellent and came with skinny fries and a small salad.
The selection of cakes is also brilliant. We finished off with a small plate of four cakes.
Definately a good destination for after-noon-tea in Cape Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Table Bay offers the ultimate in 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town. One of the Leading Hotels of the World, this sophisticated Sun International property was opened in May 1997 by iconic former South African president, Nelson Mandela. As part of the Sunlux Collection, The Table Bay continues to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury. Situated on the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Table Bay hotel is perfectly positioned against the stunning backdrop of Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean and provides easy access to the top places to visit in Cape Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa