This hotel is fabulous - the location is perfect right on the water front, with views on either side of the hotel taking in either the bay and Robben Island, or Table Mountain behind. The lobby is spacious and grand, the breakfast buffet simply incredible and the bar great for chilling out. the rooms are large and luxurious with extremely comfortable beds. The service is second to none. Simply cannot fault this hotel. Possibley the only tiny downside is a relatively small gym with treadmills that need oiling - but really not an issue!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Table Bay offers the ultimate in 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town. One of the Leading Hotels of the World, this sophisticated Sun International property was opened in May 1997 by iconic former South African president, Nelson Mandela. As part of the Sunlux Collection, The Table Bay continues to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury. Situated on the historic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, The Table Bay hotel is perfectly positioned against the stunning backdrop of Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean and provides easy access to the top places to visit in Cape Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelbag, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa